Contact Wonder Workshop Children's Museum, Manhattan KS
Wonder Workshop Children's Museum
506 S. 4th Street
Manhattan, KS 66502
Admission: $15 for groups of 6 or less (90-minute reservation)
Field Trip or Large Group Visits: Please call for pricing & scheduling.
Hours of Operation
Open to the Public by Appointment Only - Register Online, Call, Email, or Facebook Messenger
Pre-K Steam: (Pre-Registration Required) MWF 10:00-11:30 AM.
After-School Program: (Pre-Registration Required) Tuesday/Thursday beginning in October.
The cleaning and infection control procedures in place at the WWCM are based on our strict internal guidelines as well as the safety guidelines and requirements issued by local health experts and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This information is subject to change.
- Masks covering the mouth and nose are required inside the WWCM for visitors ages two and up in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Entry signage reminds visitors to stay home if they feel unwell. Visitors are encouraged to practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the museum.
- Some exhibits have been modified to allow sanitization and reduce risk.
- All high-touch surfaces and restrooms are sanitized regularly using an aqueous ozone device or appropriate medical-grade cleansers.
- Handwashing education materials are provided in all restrooms in both English and Spanish.
- Staff is required to stay at home if they feel ill and wash their hands upon arrival. Staff is required to wear masks.
You can count on us to follow recommendations from experts in public health and child development. We are in regular communication with or carefully studying recommendations from:
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
- The Riley County Health Department
- State and local officials
- Other children's museums from around the country and the world
- Surveys of our visitors and members