Group Visits & Field Trips
We love having schools and other groups visit our museum, and a visit to the Wonder Workshop is sure to engage students with hands-on exploration and creative play.
Some of our activities could include:
- Exploring native plants and learning about their common uses
- Learning about the history of the Underground Railroad in Kansas
- Arts and crafts
- Science experiments
- Understanding the unique topography and animal life of our region
- For groups of 10 or more visiting our museum, the cost is $3 per child, Adults $4.
- The average visit lasts 90 minutes.
- We recommend 20 to 25 students at any one time for the best museum experience.
- At our museum, we offer exhibits that engage students in pre-school to fifth grade.
- Field-trips can be scheduled between the hours of 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday-Thursday.
Contact us for more information about scheduling your field trip or group visit!